September 02, 2007

Hala Debbini


I noticed that alot of organizations, companies, news agencies and others abroad started using Arabic in their websites especially after the terrorist's attacks on 11/9/2001.

Regardless of why they started doing so, its kinda nice, today morning for example, I opened my flickr account and I was surprised and happy to find this as the heading, it said :

" Hala Debbini, now u know how to greet people in arabic"

Its very nice from flickr to do so, every time I opened the account I found a greeting in a different language and the turn comes and I found it in arabic.

The nicer thing about it is that they used the common language, Hala, instead of saying Assalam Alaikom or even Marhaba..... I found that interesting.

I liked to share that with you all, the photo is attached

Have a great week and Hala

No comments: