July 28, 2007

World Economic Forum, your ideas?



I saw this one the other day, it made me think for a while, are those people right? do they make any sense at all?

I was never into politics, I just stood there thinking, am I with this or against it?!

all I know about the World Economic Forum is very minimal, it is an international gathering for top of tear companies that would help jordan among other countries to develop and advance economically!! it was held by the dead sea few days ago, hmmmmm so why is that bad?!

the phrase defines Davos “World Economic Forum” by three short but direct sentences :

1. Global Domination.
2. Normalize relationships with the enemy.
3. A gathering of opportunistic Companies.

is it the proper way to define it? how right is it?

I'm just sharing my ideas here and comments are welcome...

let me start by asking, what does global domination mean anyway? how can it be? aren't we really good with words?!, do we know what does it mean? all what I know is that this is the norm, strong companies dominate, so? its been like this for years, its even the law of nature, are we more natural than nature or what?

now, normal relations with the enemy? I’m starting to laugh here, really, the definition of the enemy is relative now, do we have enemies btw? hmmmm if we do though I doubt it, are we talking about countries? companies? organizations? or people? or all of that!!
do we mean Isreal? USA? Iran? al Qa’eda? or ourselves? who do we refer to people?! saying that, again who hates peace? why shouldn’t we have normal relations with those countries? are they really enemies? are we being a bit more complicated here?!

the third says, a gathering of opportunistic companies, ha?!!
again BIG words...
well in the new age we call it investors, and a good investor is the one who takes proper opportunities when they arise, is this bad? gosh I'm totally lost, are we contradicting ourselves or what?

I’m sorry I just can’t get you here, tried to but failed however I’m all open to ideas and explanations on all this.

my personal opinion so far, all above is a BIG WORDs but are again meaningless and hollow.

do talk, what do you think?!

No comments: