July 29, 2007

Pink Tissues



Guess what happened today!!!

you need to picture this with me ok....!!

I walked in to the bathroom at our offices today, and yes..... that's where they were, I couldn't believe it for a secound....PINK TISSUES!!!! what the...!!!

... yep its very true...., gosh we have PINK TISSUES in the bathroom..... how unique!!! let me rephrase.... how weird!!!

no no no for all of those who doesnt believe that pink tissues actually exists, let me assure u I saw them, not only that.... I also.... touched them, and hmmmm u know the rest lol

It felt awkward, the situation that's..... I guess it was my 1st time ever but regardless of how strange this situation was, they actually felt very normal :P

I wanted to know what was the office boy thinking when he bought them, and I came out of three choices....

1. he found them Cheaper
2. he only found those ones or
3. he's a fagot

anyother choices?!!

now....and actually before you go on and judge me for how silly this subject is, know that I'm justifying talking about this to myself by explicating clearly that "guys" I think I'm.......

I think I'm bored, very much, it's very obvious isn't... DUH!!!

I know and everyone else knows that when u r bored you tend to get yourself busy with the silliest details.... that's the tax of having nothing to do, in my case it was PINK TISSUES....

normally I willn't make a big deal out of it but I thought such subject would actuallly help me and you to smile, I'm smiling now actually.... I feel sooooo zinikh lol

anyway peace everyone and forgive me for it

No comments: