March 05, 2008

I'm Bored


I’m bored

These days I’ve lots and lots of available time, at work there’s almost nothing to do, yeah bite me! Its not how you might think it’s, I might have enjoyed it for a couple of days but then!!

I’m bored.

I’ve tried to look up something handy over the internet, in fact there were few articles I was interested about, Yesterday I looked for some universities abroad in case I wanted to go for masters…. Still!!,

I’m bored

I didn’t think of myself as a workaholic, I’m probably not, but at the same time I’m not that lazy either, this status of doing nothing is getting me, getting me bad I would say.

I’m bored

I wanted to give productivity to my idle status, it’s not quite easy, or maybe I’m not good with it

Should I feel guilty chatting at work when I’ve no work!
Should I feel guilty using face book at work when I’ve no work!
Should I feel guilty playing online games at work when I’ve no work!

I did them all, but still

I’m bored

It’s a dilemma, who wouldn’t enjoy some free time? I’m positive everyone would, but up to a certain limit, because too much of it isn’t quite as interesting believe me.

I’m bored

I even sketched some silly kindergarten kinda drawings, a robot of some sort and few sharks to be exact; I’m out of ideas, anyone to lend me some?

HELP

I’M REALLY BORED

No comments: